- Met with committee of physicians, nurses and practice managers to understand their needs and goals and established that a streamlined and organized way to communicate with Fast Track Colonoscopy patients was needed. These patients had minimal time with a doctor, as they are typically low-risk patients that need routine screenings.
- Created concept of stepped inserts that included all necessary communications in an organized, simple design.
- Worked with client to edit, consolidate and use plain language on all inserts.
- Designed inserts and folder to follow brand standards. Worked with printers to ensure a high-quality finished product.
- The folder can also be used for other procedures done at the Procedure Center, and the concept can be applied to other services.
- The final product met the goals of the committee and was easily incorporated into the timeline of Fast Track appointment scheduling and communications.
- Concept has now been adopted for new Women’s Center Obstetrics patients.